Established in 1885, Faughs is the oldest GAA club in Dublin with a long and proud tradition in Gaelic games. Our club house is in Tymon Park, next door to the Spawell complex on Wellington Lane, and includes dressing rooms, function rooms, a gym, sports shop and bar. Playing facilities include: 3 senior pitches in Tymon Park; an enclosed juvenile pitch in Kimmage Manor; a ball wall and allweather training pitch adjacent to the clubhouse.
Faughs is hurling and camogie only, we do not play football.
In hurling, in 2015, Faughs field 3 Senior teams, one Senior, and two Junior. We have juvenile teams at all ages from minor down to Under 8s with an academy for younger children.
Camogie is a relative recent arrival in Faughs following a merger with Celtic Camogie to form Faughs Celtic Camogie club in 2003. In 2015, we have two adult teams at Senior 3 and Senior 7. Juvenile camogie is the fastest growing section of the club. Established just nine years ago we now field teams at all ages from U16 down to U8. There is thriving junior academy for younger girls.