Dublin Camogie Feile takes place on weekend of 11/12 April. For the first time, Faughs Celtic have 2 teams competing. One in Division 2 with group stage matches in Skerries on Saturday. One in Division 4 with group stage matches at Nh Olafs in Stillorgan on Saturday. Finals, if we qualify, are in O’Toole Park on Sunday.
· Please ensure that all teams are ready to play 10 minutes prior to the scheduled match time.
· There are no team sheets or referees fees on the day.
· Each girl MUST wear the number that was declared on the Feile Registration form and what appears in the program on the day
· 24 programs will be delivered for each team, to each venue on the day to be given to the players
· Players must wear full camogie club uniforms – skorts must ONLY be worn – any girl wearing shorts will not be permitted to play.
Please note that the goalie jersey in Camogie does NOT differ in colour from the rest of the team – your Number 1 jersey MUST be the same team colour.
· Only the 3 mentors that were listed on the program sheet are permitted to coach on the side-line.
BYE LAW 10
That the manager/s of each team participating in Adult and Juvenile Championship, League, Summer Cup and Go Games competitions must wear a Bainisteoir bib at all matches.
Each Club mentor should by now have their own bib to comply with this bye law – please ensure the 3 mentors wear their bibs at pitch side.
· Each Venue will have a Feile official in attendance. A team mentor must report to the Feile official on arrival at the venue.
· The Feile official will co-ordinate the matches and referees and generally keep things moving throughout the day – please co-operate fully with your official.
· All five Finals will be played on O Toole Park on Sunday 12th.
· Best of luck to all clubs competing in the competition and Enjoy the day !
Please remember :-
· The Players are Children
· The Coaches are ALL volunteers
· The Referees are human
· This is not the All – Ireland Final
· Show respect to players and coaches
· First priority is having fun