Unfortunately funerals are also part of our Templeogue community. During the sad times of a loved one’s bereavement, the team at Faughs ensure funeral receptions are welcomed and catered for in a sensitive, professional and compassionate environment. When providing for the family and friends of the bereaved, we treat every request and detail with sensitivity and respect. We will assist and support you in every way possible.
Our aim is to look after your family and friends with sensitivity and respect while providing quality dining and service. Through our extensive experience Faughs pride ourselves on giving the families and friends of the bereaved our utmost attention and full support during this difficult time.
Call us on 01 4903566 or 086 1408202 if there is anything we can do to assist your family at this difficult time.
Funeral Receptions – Menus
Faughs provide a range of catering options for your Funeral reception. Details of the various menu options are outlined below (price per person):
- Finger buffet – Cocktail sausages, chicken gujons, chicken nuggets, wedges, spicy chicken wings, selection of sandwiches, onion rings, & spring rolls – €6.50 PP
- Salad buffet – Turkey & Ham, Selection of 15 side salads, brown bread and bread rolls – € 5.50 PP
- Breast of Chicken plus Chips & two side salads – €6.50 PP
- Chicken Curry served with both rice and chips – €7.50 PP
- Cream of vegetable soup served with a selection of sandwiches – €6.50 PP
- Selection of Sandwiches – €3.50 PP
- Beef Stronganoff served with both Rice and Chips (min 50 people) – €7.50 PP
- Chicken AlaKing served with both Rice and Chips (min 50 people) – €7.50 PP
To arrange a reception please phone Faughs Bar Manager Conor on 086 1408202, or drop into the club.
Faughs GAA Club, Wellington Lane, Templeogue, Dublin 6W. – off M50 at Templeogue exit.